Finding internships, computer science / programming questions, advice for learning, imposter syndrome, practical tools for software engineering, project ideas...
There are no stupid questions. Seriously.
Navigating the computer science / tech landscape can be really intimidating. There's a lot of topics not taught in class, and some in the field can be toxic and condescending.
The reality is that it can be exciting and accessible!
I'm by no means a complete expert, but I've a lot of experience that not all students have had exposure to and I'm eager to share what I know.
- CS and Math student at NYU
- Buzzfeed, Yelp, Stripe (incoming), Mapkin (acquired by Mapquest)
- hackNY Fellow 2018
- Wrote Hextris and Swap, two games that Github staff like a lot
- Dabbler in physical computing and design
Other things I know:
- Web development
- Command line, bash scripting, git
- Student orgs
- Film photography
- a bit of math
Schedule a time
Interested? Shoot me an email at: